- Considered antihemorrhagic, antipyretic, diuretic, vulnerary, antiscorbutic, refrigerant, tonic, febrifuge, anthelmintic.
- Leaves are succulent and acid.
- Studies have shown anti-ulcer, anti-tumor, wound healing, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic, antilipidemic, antitussive, bronchodilatory, antifungal, renoprotective, hepatoprotective, antifertiliy, antioxidant properties.
· Whole plant.
· Harvest when the vegetative parts are well-developed.
· Cut off the roots, steam, sun-dry.
· May also be used fresh.
Life Science > Nutrition Research > Learning Center > Plant Profiler > Ginseng ( Panax ginseng )